- 4 HARVESTLAND® Fully Cooked Italian Chicken Sausages with Peppers and Onions — heated and thinly sliced
- 16 oz. fresh pizza dough — divided into 4 balls
- 1 c. prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 c. coarsely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/2 c. shredded arugula leaves
- Parmesan cheese — grated
- Roll out each ball of pizza dough on a flat, floured surface to make an 8 to 10-inch oval flatbread shape. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush top of dough with oil and transfer to grill using a floured baking sheet or pizza stone. Place on grill, oil-side-down. Brush top with more oil. Cook until lightly golden on grilled side of flatbread (about 1-2 minutes). Turn over. Turn heat to low or place flat bread on a sheet of foil.
- Top each flatbread with 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce, 12 slices of sausage, 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, 2 tablespoons shredded arugula and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired. Close the grill cover/lid over the flatbread and cook the flatbread until the sausage is heated through (about 2 minutes).