- 4 HARVESTLAND® Chicken Burgers, Uncured Bacon & Cheddar
- 1 large eggplant — cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium red onion — cut into 4 slices
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. Arugula
- 1/2 c. Reduced-fat Italian cheese blend — shredded
- 1 c. Prepared tomato sauce — heated
- Preheat grill or broiler on high for 5 minutes.
- Lay eggplant and onion slices on a cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Grill or broil eggplant and onion slices until tender and golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side. Keep warm.
- Heat chicken burger according to package instructions.
- For each serving, stack in order: 1 eggplant slice, 1/2 cup arugula, 1 onion slice, 1 chicken burger, 1 tablespoon of cheese, 1/4 cup prepared tomato sauce, and top with another tablespoon of cheese.